HFA is now offering Regional Trainings around the country to assist sites in meeting their training needs, including the Implementation training! HFA sites needing training for their staff can now register as soon as a new staff member is hired and be able to meet HFA Core training requirements, simply by registering! HFA now has an annual training calendar with ease of registration! While we have always provided training on-site in response to training requests, providing training regionally on a regular and consistent basis will make it much easier for sites to be sure their staff is well trained and prepared for their work with families.
And even greater news! Pricing for these trainings is simple and inclusive - it will be one easy fee that will cover all costs including manuals and print-ready materials. No trainer fees, no manual fees. The only additional costs involved would be travel for staff to attend. At this time, we have two payment options; (1) payment by credit card and (2) request for invoice.
4-day Core Training (Parent Survey for Community Outreach (aka PSCO/FAW/Assessment) and Integrated Strategies for Home Visiting (aka ISHV/FSW/Home Visiting):
- $675 per person
- Please note that both direct staff AND supervisors/program managers need to attend all four days in order to receive a certificate.
1-day Core Training (PSCO and ISHV)
- $215 per supervisor/program manager
- This is an additional day that only supervisors/program managers need to attend in order to receive a certificate.
3-day Advanced Supervision Training for Supervisors/Program Managers
- $600 per supervisor/program manager
- Supervisors/program managers need to attend all three days in order to receive a certificate.
- NOTE: The Advanced Supervision training fee will increase to $675 per person (including manual) beginning July 2016
3-day Great Beginning Start Before Birth (GBSBB) and Facilitating Change (FC) Trainings
- $675 per person (including manual)
- Please note that staff will need to attend all three days in order to receive a certificate.
3-day Implementation Training for program managers and any leadership staff interested in learning more about implementation of the HFA model
- $750 per person
- Includes all training materials and a 2-hour distance learning module completed prior to attending.
- Please note that full 3-day attendance is required in order to receive a certificate.
IMPORTANT REMINDER: If you have any questions regarding the Implementation trainings, please contact Amy Russell by email or by phone at (860) 249-9899. For questions regarding all other Regional trainings, contact Maritza Noriega by email or by phone at (520) 415-1073.
To register for trainings, click below:
- 2017 Trainings (list view)
- 2017 Trainings (calendar view)
- 2018 Trainings (list view)
- 2018 Trainings (calendar view)